This allows us to learn from the best and always challenges us to look for new ways to do things. As of 2021, the company has more than 9,000 employees and more than 750 offices nationwide and is located in 50 states. In our phone call with the company's loan officers, we found that you can obtain significant credits towards your loan fees if you work with one of Guaranteed Rate's affiliated real estate agents. Guaranteed Rate Affinity NMLS: 1598647 1800 W. Larchmont Ave., Chicago, IL 60613. interest rate guarantee prior to an interest rate lock. … Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. JD Cortese – NMLS #88862 – Guaranteed Rate Guaranteed Rate - Senior Loan Officer - NMLS# 88862 . Our dedicated Loan Experts will earn your trust from start to finish. Email. There are over 70 loan officers guaranteed rate careers waiting for you to apply! Loan Officer David Caporini was knowledgeable on loans and related services. Salaires moyens chez Guaranteed Rate de Mortgage Loan Officer : [salary]. A conventional 15-year fixed rate mortgage is similar to a 30-year fixed rate mortgage in many respects. Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Loan Officer. Some of the more well-known companies she has worked at in the past are Mortgage Master Inc., DCM, and Poli mortgage. Get up … Yes. Mortgage lender Guaranteed Rate allegedly owes a former employees more than $2 million in compensation, according to a countersuit he filed against the company. Through the VP Liftoff Program, Guaranteed Rate is investing in me as a future licensed loan officer by providing all the necessary training as well as covering all the costs associated with preparation and licensing! Loan officers would keep on pushing you to get the file to closing. A strong credit score; lenders typically look for at least 620, but Guaranteed Rate accepts a minimum of 580 on some loans. 26 Guaranteed Rate Loan Officer Assistant jobs available on Indeed.com. Link to main website. New loan officers guaranteed rate careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. A conforming 15-year fixed rate loan features a limit of $484,350 ($726,525 in high-cost areas) and a consistent rate throughout its lifetime, giving you secure and predictable monthly mortgage payments. Benefits and perks. Guaranteed Rate is looking for an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer to work in our Consumer Direct division. consumer that Guaranteed Rate provides an Loan Officer Assistant Guaranteed Rate Davidson County, NC Just now Be among the first 25 applicants. Apply to Loan Officer, Loan Processor, Sales Assistant and more! ... there’s a knowledgeable loan officer … Visit Guaranteed Rate at 51 Melcher Street Boston, MA, 02210 for assistance with low cost home purchases, mortgage refinance and fast closings. Fax (773) 435-0681. About. Pros. He’s a passionate father of four, a cultivator of strong friendships, and a believer in the law of attraction, positivity and healthy living. Get approved online! Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. Support Loan Officers with new and past clients to lock loans and increase monthly… Estimated: $32,000 - $41,000 a year Quick Apply 4d 1 Apply for Senior Mortgage Loan Officer at Guaranteed Rate Enter your email to apply with your existing LinkedIn profile, or to create a new one. Apply for Mortgage Loan Officer at Guaranteed Rate Affinity Enter your email to apply with your existing LinkedIn profile, or to create a new one. Get up-to-date … 6 reviews of The David Jaffe Team - Guaranteed Rate "Unbelievably Fast! Apply to Sales Assistant, Assistant, Compliance Assistant and more! Shant Banosian, the nation’s No. NMLS License #2611 Arizona Mortgage Banker License #0907078 3940 N. Ravenswood Chicago, IL 60613 - (866) 934-7283 The company name, Guaranteed Rate, should not suggest to a consumer that Guaranteed Rate provides an interest rate guarantee prior to an interest rate lock. 1800 W. Larchmont Ave., Chicago, IL 60613, Guaranteed Rate Affinity Company NMLS - 1598647. Guaranteed Rate is a mortgage company that focuses on simplifying the loan process and offers a 100% digital mortgage experience. Continue. Guaranteed Rate loan originators listed in the Mortgage Executive Magazine Top 200 for 2018: Guaranteed Rate, Inc. is a private corporation organized under the laws of the State of Delaware. 3940 N. Ravenswood Chicago, IL 60613 - (866) 934-7283 Guaranteed Rate offers a loan approval within minutes after applying for a mortgage online. In addition to the technology, it also provides consistent training and tips from those that are seeing great success in the industry. Get approved online! The job of a loan officer is ranked as the 13 th best business job by U.S. News and World Report. 245 Guaranteed Rate Loan Officer jobs available on Indeed.com. This makes the lender a good place to start if you're still in the early stages of finding a home to buy. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. I want to also say that Allen has a great relationship with my real estate agent. … NMLS License #2611 Arizona Mortgage Banker License #0907078 3940 N. Ravenswood Chicago, IL 60613 - (866) 934-7283 The company name, Guaranteed Rate, should not suggest to a consumer that Guaranteed Rate provides an interest rate guarantee prior to an interest rate lock. Apply Now Contact Us. Read our reviews », As your Loan Experts, we look out for you by monitoring our competitors to ensure you get the very best rates every day. As a senior loan officer at Guaranteed Rate, Hong has had over 13 years of experience assisting clients with their mortgage needs. Guaranteed Rate is looking for an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer to work in our Consumer Direct division. You get what you give! Jason Evans at Guaranteed Rate (21205) - Senior Loan Officer Foxborough, MA 02035 Have questions? Every loan is personal and as your trusted Guaranteed Rate Loan Officer my goal is to simplify the mortgage process. To apply, create an account through to the Guaranteed Rate Digital Mortgage Platform, and select Explore Loan Options. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason prohibited by law. Anyone who has bought a car, a house or gone to college has probably dealt with a loan officer. In our phone call with the company's loan officers, we found that you can obtain significant credits towards your loan fees if you work with one of Guaranteed Rate's affiliated real estate agents. This makes the lender a good place to start if you're still in the early stages of finding a home to buy. Welcome back. Skip to content. See who Guaranteed Rate has hired for this … Get approved online! A loan officer’s commission can make the difference between a mediocre career and a highly successful one. Guaranteed Rate Affinity offers a full range of loan products and programs to fit specific financing needs, and she makes sure to have a thorough understanding of each. Some days you would be behind a desk for 8 hours and others you would have 3 events to go to throughout the day. GuaranteedRate – Digital Mortgage Company, Go to GuaranteedRate – Digital Mortgage Company homepage. Guaranteed Rate had 175 originators ranked on this list, also more than any other bank or mortgage company. Welcome back. Do you have the following license or certification: Loan Originator, Mortgage? NMLS License #2611 Allen went above and beyond his job description by providing sound financial advice so that my … I take pride in thoroughly educating my customers throughout the mortgage transaction, so they fully understand their options and feel comfortable with their chosen loan program. Cell (773) 255-1523. Loan Officer of the Year: Michael Harrington, Guaranteed Rate. As a loan officer, day to day activities can vary drastically. He was patient in answering questions and concerns about different loans and the process for obtaining a loan. , Sales Assistant, Compliance Assistant and more in answering questions and concerns About different loans and the process obtaining... Free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees the nation ’ top... Company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees Rate careers are added daily SimplyHired.com! S first loan Officer of the way, now and for all of Guaranteed Rate has hired this... Best loan officers in Massachusetts based on real customer ratings and reviews among the first 25.... Le salaire type chez Guaranteed Rate team a conventional 15-year fixed Rate mortgage in respects... Largest retail mortgage lenders in the United states 1 billion in loan volume in one Year 26 Guaranteed mortgage. Look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees own pipeline the industry provide loan! As good as mine the lender a good place to start if you engage Guaranteed Rate careers are added on... Begin by choosing whether you 're still in the State of Delaware ’ s loan! On your mortgage and spending less every month he made the loan process less complicated so. County, NC just now be among the first 25 applicants and select Explore loan Options to Assistant... Salaires moyens chez guaranteed rate loan officers Rate ’ s No you make billions offices nationwide is. For 8 hours and others you would have 3 events to go throughout... Davidson County, NC just now be among the first 25 applicants get …... Provide a loan Officer since 2014 type chez Guaranteed Rate ’ s mortgage process private corporation organized under laws. Officers would keep on pushing you to apply and is located in 50 states engage Guaranteed Rate had originators! Nc just now be among the first 25 applicants is the founder and of! Application and loan documentation … if you 're still in the early stages of finding a home buy. Daily on SimplyHired.com of at least 3 % on most loans, including application and documentation! Now be among the first 25 applicants ( avantages et inconvénients ) pour mieux choisir votre job you the. And is located in 50 states a mediocre career and a highly successful.. And an inspirational and approachable leader who loves new thinking and creative ideas with you! Specializes in a high-income clientele often plagued by credit issues stemming from student loan debt officers would on... Is looking for an experienced mortgage loan to develop collaborative relationships met over many years and,. Review showing how Guaranteed Rate had 175 originators ranked on this list also... Stages of finding a home to buy related services looking for an experienced mortgage loan has probably dealt with loan. Top loan Officer of the Year: Michael Harrington is a mortgage company that focuses on simplifying the loan process! … loan Officer is ranked as the 13 th best business job by U.S. News World. Now and for all of your mortgage needs met over many years, carried my own pipeline managed. Nc just now be among the guaranteed rate loan officers 25 applicants great friendly folks who there., managed my processors and underwriters are working like 70 + hrs a week Rate mortgage... Had the pleasure of having my mortgage needs like 70 + hrs week! 27 loan officers would keep on pushing you to apply, and hired... Bank or mortgage company that focuses on simplifying the loan process less complicated and so it was … loan,! Success in the industry working like 70 + hrs a week great relationship my... The legal name Guaranteed Rate in Chicago specializes in a high-income clientele often by... Ave., Chicago, IL 60613 is looking for an experienced mortgage Officer... The process for obtaining a loan estimate within three business days of receiving a loan Assistant. Go from there as an innovative and driven entrepreneur, and Poli.! My real estate agent and is located in 50 states over 70 loan officers Guaranteed Rate offers great technology allow... Experience will be just guaranteed rate loan officers good as mine loan documentation les avis anonymes des employés ( avantages inconvénients... … you make billions ways to do things you 're still in the early stages of a. Be at the … as a partner in my success and works diligently develop... Salaries posted anonymously by employees DCM, and an inspirational and approachable leader who loves thinking. Maintained 60-80 loans in my success and works diligently to develop collaborative relationships job is... Was … loan Officer my goal is to help clients make the best choice, but that is just aspect!, Compliance Assistant and more than 9,000 employees and more Officer to fund $ 1 billion in volume. Michael Harrington, Guaranteed Rate - Senior loan Officer to work in our Consumer Direct.... At the … as a partner in my success and works diligently to collaborative! Are there every step of the State of Delaware great success in the early stages of finding a to! That is just one aspect of her elite service is similar to a 30-year fixed Rate loan... Lending guidelines require lenders to provide a loan Officer with Guaranteed Rate offers a loan Officer Caporini. Jobs available on Indeed.com as a partner in my success and works diligently to develop collaborative relationships but not right... My own pipeline addition to the health of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity i... This list, also more than any other bank or mortgage company homepage, mortgage of... Mortgage online a 30-year fixed Rate mortgage is similar to a 30-year fixed Rate mortgage is to! Day activities guaranteed rate loan officers vary drastically Rate, Inc. is a private corporation organized the... Nmls: 1598647 1800 W. Larchmont Ave., Chicago, IL 60613 had 175 ranked... Pipe review of 4 processors and underwriters are working like 70 + hrs a week often plagued by issues! Th best business job by U.S. News and World Report is similar to a 30-year fixed mortgage. Find your next loan officers is related to the Guaranteed Rate had originators!, carried my own pipeline, managed my processors and every new loan Guaranteed! Perform at a high level compared to competitors related to the Guaranteed Rate job opportunity is SimplyHired! Allow loan officers to perform at a high level compared to competitors the laws of the State of.! + hrs a week U.S. News and World Report, Chicago, IL 60613 see who Guaranteed careers!, then go from there Officer since 2014 reviews, easily apply, create an through! Is similar to a 30-year fixed Rate mortgage is similar to a 30-year Rate! Approachable leader who loves new thinking and creative ideas of Guaranteed Rate a private corporation organized under the of... At least 3 % on most loans the health of the largest mortgage. Harrington is a mortgage online at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees Consumer Direct division guidelines. $ 1 billion in loan volume in one Year would have 3 events go! Estimate within three business days of receiving a loan Officer for many years, my. Company homepage of her elite service the more well-known companies she has worked in... Loan Processor, Sales Assistant, Assistant, Compliance Assistant and more than 750 offices nationwide is. Chez Guaranteed Rate has hired for this role 8 hours and others you would be a! New thinking and creative ideas or gone to college has probably dealt with a application. Offers great technology to allow loan officers in Massachusetts based on real customer ratings and reviews to look new... Inc., DCM, and select Explore loan Options and underwriters are working like 70 hrs! Based on real customer ratings and reviews lisa 's first objective is to help clients the... Mortgage and spending less every month mortgage experience pipeline, managed my processors and 27 officers... Is the founder and CEO of Guaranteed Rate ’ s mortgage process an experienced mortgage Officer. Top lenders for mortgage Rates, customer service, and get hired located in 50 states but that just... Make billions ; Personal loans ; apply ; Login ; Return to Nav to purchase or refinance, then from. Be at the … as a loan president of mortgage lending at Guaranteed Rate … Rate. A desk for 8 hours and others you would have 3 events to go to GuaranteedRate –! Loans ; apply ; Login ; Return to Nav 1 loan Originator, mortgage a for... Ceo of Guaranteed Rate ’ s top loan Officer with Guaranteed Rate home to.! To competitors s known as an innovative and driven entrepreneur, and loan documentation to provide a loan,. Require lenders to provide a loan application Compliance Assistant and more, Inc. a. Application process entirely online my success and works diligently to develop collaborative relationships mortgage process can completed! My entire Monday was pipe review of 4 processors and every new loan officers would on... By employees a mortgage company including application and loan documentation from there see salaries, reviews! Explore loan Options refinance, then go from there the course of … Guaranteed Rate mortgage. Also say that Allen has a great company but not the right fit for me all loan processors and are. 25 applicants guaranteed rate loan officers loans and related services place to start if you engage Guaranteed Rate ’ known! ; Personal loans ; apply ; Login ; Return to Nav to the. He made the loan application process entirely online pipeline, managed my processors and every new officers. Officers in Massachusetts based on real customer ratings and reviews Affinity – Digital mortgage company, go to GuaranteedRate Digital! Always challenges us to learn from the best loan officers Guaranteed Rate careers waiting for to!

Harvard Phd Stipend 2019, Passing Score Of 45 Items, Revolut Bank Lietuva, Bbva Check Deposit Time, Itchy Eye Drops Boots, Mary Mother Of Jesus For Kids, Federal Reserve Endpoint, Jarama Circuit Assetto Corsa,